Why Professional Parking Lot Striping Matters
Depending on your situation, your parking lot will be used dozens, hundreds, or thousands of times each and every day for decades at a time. Organizing that activity and keeping movement and use of your lot safe and organized depends largely on the markings (or stripes) that you include. This is why it is so important to arrange proper, professional parking lot striping upon the development of a new parking lot, and to keep those stripes fresh, clear, and up to date as they wear or your needs or facility change over time.
Omitting proper lot striping or allowing it to fade away creates an unsafe environment and can leave you, the facility owner, legally responsible if an accident occurs or if you are found to be in violation of government safety regulations, specifically regulations defined by the ADA.
West Michigan’s Pavement Striping Experts
Stripe A Lot of Holland, MI offers high quality pavement striping services that can help you deal with a wide variety of pavement marking issues and concerns, including:
- ADA regulations, which cover everything from the number of accessible parking spaces required, their location and position, access aisles to connect certain parking spaces to entrances, to proper markings / signage. The detailed requirements for ADA compliance are published by the United States Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division.
- Local or city requirements.
- Loading area design and marking.
- Standard parking space size and positioning based on lot design and orientation.
- Turning radius and the overall traffic patterns of the parking lot.
- The color, thickness, and the material used for the pavement marking.
Striping tools and materials are available to the public. However, using those tools properly to achieve a clean result is deceptively difficult and only comes about as a result of careful planning and practiced execution. Working with a professional, your results are guaranteed.
High Quality Results
With so much riding on proper asphalt or other pavement striping, it’s important to choose a provider with the proper experience, equipment, and reputation for the job. Every day, Stripe A Lot delivers a supremely high quality, attractive, and precise result that improves any facility’s visual impact and complies with all relevant ADA regulations—regardless of the size of the project.
Free Estimates Available
We offer free, no obligation estimates and will work with you to define the scope of work in relation to your budget and needs. To get started, contact us today for your professional assessment and free quote on parking lot striping for your property.
We look forward to working with you soon!